Monday, March 10, 2008

PenguinsOnIce


Hello everyone! My name is Jennifer and I am a senior at Rowan University. I will be graduating with a degree in Writing Arts and will be going back to get my Teaching Certification for Elementary Education. I am new to blogging and actually have never thought about blogging before until my professor assigned a blog project for this semester. She told us that we can choose our topic, and since I absolutely love penguins, I thought it would be most appropriate to write a weblog on penguins!

I will be researching all different topics on penguins, such as their diet, mating patterns, and behaviors. I am very concerned with the problem that penguins are facing due to global warming, since it is affecting their habitat. I will be concentrating on that problem as well as discussing up to date news about them. I believe it is important for people to learn about the danger that penguins face because of global warming so that hopefully everyone will come together and help. I will also be researching ways in which people can save these poor creatures. Well, wish me luck! Here...goes!

No comments: